Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How long does it take to lose 100+lbs?

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

How long does it take to lose 100+lbs?

Hey.

So.

I remember weighing myself back in 2019, seeing that I was 180lbs and thinking that I could shed some lbs (I'm 5'10). Today, I weigh 289lbs. I'm scared, I can't lie. That number scares me & I'm trying to approach this situation with humour because IDK how else to handle it.

Tonight I left my partner after finding out she was purposely bulking out my meals and hiding it so that I would gain weight as part of some kink she has. For years, this steady but continuous weight gain has perplexed me and no amount of exercise seemed to hold it off. I didn't think it could be her cooking as she'd eat (what looked like) the same and not gain a pound, while my meals had double or triple the calories hidden in them. I had no idea.

So, now I'm staying on a friend's couch and I really want to know how much damage she has done?

Don't sugarcoat it - I want to know what to ask a doctor and I want to know how long it'll take me to get rid of all this fat and get back to a healthy weight. Her meals have changed how food tastes to me as well, and I'm worried that it's some kind of addiction. Is this a thing that can happen? (Her meals were 2000 calories +).

Thank you for any help.

submitted by /u/Miserable-Yak-7904
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u2dcpg/how_long_does_it_take_to_lose_100lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...