Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I am feeling extremely discouraged.

Thursday, April 14, 2022

I am feeling extremely discouraged.

I have lost 10 pounds since March 28th. I exercise Monday to Friday, burn 1,300 active calories and 3,000 calories total for the entire day AT LEAST. I eat 1300 calories a day, and will probably up it to 1500 or so this upcoming Monday. I eat between 12pm-8pm, get at least 10k steps in every single freaking day, walk a minimum of 5 miles, and I weigh myself every other day. I started at 236, and am now 226. My brother lifts weights so he knows some things, I mentioned how much weight I had lost, and he told me about water weight. I completely forgot water weight existed, and now I am DISCOURAGED as fuck. For 3 weeks of me finally being consistent after 3 years of struggling, I am torn apart. My clothes don't feel any different, my body hasn't changed, I take picture after picture, compare them over and over and don't see a change. Then some time passes, and try to check again because maybe I missed something, but nope, nothing is moving. All I want to know is how much of this 10 pounds is water weight, or if this is ALL ww. I have gone too far now to quit but fuck, I don't want to only lose water weight, and I don't know how to tell if that's all I'm going to lose. I am trying so hard, crying after every work out, staying away from sugar, eating in a deficit, and now I am not sure wtf to think. If anyone knows, or has some words of encouragement, I would really really appreciate it.

submitted by /u/Fitbefore21
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u3wq4z/i_am_feeling_extremely_discouraged/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...