Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can doctors help with eating issues?

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Can doctors help with eating issues?

I am wondering if a doctor is the correct person to go to address these issues? I'm getting to a point where I'm tired of getting up as all I think about when the next time I'll eat is, constantly trying (and failing) to fight off eating when I'm not hungry, etc. I do eat healthy foods, but just as many bad ones due to intense cravings lasting hours, and a lot of it.

It's frustrating having my entire life be centered around food, and I don't always have school to distract me. I need some sort of guidance, because I know I need way less than I am eating to feel full and I want to eat better due to family history of bad conditions. It's this weird mindset of being bored and wanting to get in as much as possible before sleeping. I just can't do this on my own anymore.

submitted by /u/Exciting-Treat-6952
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u34qnm/can_doctors_help_with_eating_issues/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...