Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: NSV- My work pants don't fit!

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

NSV- My work pants don't fit!

I've been losing weight slowly over the last 1.5 years or so.

Even though it adds up to 40 pounds lost, I still look pretty much the same to myself and my family. I have a long way to go to get to a healthy weight.

Today I had to go to my office for the first time in 2 years as we are returning to work. Its the first time I've had to wear my office pants since then.

I put them on and I had to hold them up. Before, I could barely squeeze into them but I hated the idea of buying bigger pants.

My belt was more decorative than anything else.

To wear my pants today, I had to cinch my belt so tight that the remainder of the belt almost looped all the way to my back!

I'm seriously considering buying new pants or getting mine taken in after I lost 10-15 more pounds.

I haven't had too many issues with motivation as I enjoy how I'm eating now and the exercise I do, but this development definitely is something I'm going to think about the next time I'm wondering how long it is going to take to see visible results!

submitted by /u/cocoagiant
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u33frz/nsv_my_work_pants_dont_fit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...