Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight gain after 2 week plateau + increased calorie intake

Friday, April 15, 2022

Weight gain after 2 week plateau + increased calorie intake

20F 145cm SW 63.1 kg, CW 52.4 kg, GW 47 kg

Hi there! I was stuck at 52.5 kg for at least 2 weeks then stuck at 54 kg for a month prior. I've recently been doing strength training three to four times a week and I started skipping rope this week (twice this week already). I burn at least 500 calories from the workout. Aside from my workouts, I stay at home.

I started feeling weak during my workouts. After learning I should eat more (been eating at 1000 calories for a few weeks because I was misinformed that I should eat 900 at my height :/ ), I decided to slowly eat at 1,100 then climb my way up to 1,200 and more. I learned I need the energy if I'll be lifting weights every other day.

Three days ago, I finally hit 51.8 kg.

Then I hit 52.2 kg, and today, 52.4 kg.

I know body weight will fluctuate and the progress isn't linear, but I was wondering if this is normal after adding calories to my diet? I'm not planning on going back to 900 calories so I'd prefer not to decrease my calorie intake.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/ricachoo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u4m8q5/weight_gain_after_2_week_plateau_increased/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...