Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Gained all the weight I lost back. 60lbs, most of it this past year.

Friday, April 15, 2022

Gained all the weight I lost back. 60lbs, most of it this past year.

Currently back to my highest weight ever - 220lbs at 5'2. October of 2020 I was at my lowest weight ever of about 155lbs, and I was so proud of myself. I loved my body and how great I felt.

Now, I'm back to square one. I think I gained all this back for several reasons - started working from home, got a new boyfriend who has a high metabolism and eats like trash lol (and I am too tempted to not also eat like a 6' man), and stress from work/school causing me to binge eat or eat high calorie foods like cookies.

I'm really disappointed and discouraged. I tried on my clothes today to wear shorts and a cute top for the spring weather, and nothing fits. I have went from a size 8 to a size 16 in jeans. I just wanna cry !!! I've tried to get myself back on track this week, counting calories on MFP, but I have failed horribly. When I visit my boyfriend, I eat pizza rolls and fast food junk with him. This morning I ordered Crumbl cookies for breakfast and ate 2 massive ones. I just feel like shit.

How do I get myself to stop eating unhealthy when tempted??

submitted by /u/LazyCheesecake2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u4jxui/gained_all_the_weight_i_lost_back_60lbs_most_of/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...