Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: So close yet so far

Monday, April 18, 2022

So close yet so far

I need to lose another 4.6 lbs to be considered overweight. This will probably take me 3 weeks to achieve (if all goes well.) It is frustrating to be so close and yet so far from this goal. I have lost about 32.6 lbs so far by joining Jenny Craig and to be honest when I started this journey I had my doubts I would ever get here. Although 4.6 lbs doesn't sound like a lot, it feels like 3 weeks is an eternity! Has anyone else had this frustration?

I would like to celebrate this milestone when I get there. I'd like to go to the spa. ;)

submitted by /u/ADHDfun
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u6qhg6/so_close_yet_so_far/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...