Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: when you eat in so often that eating out gives you sticker shock!

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

when you eat in so often that eating out gives you sticker shock!

So, I'm at 40lbs lost (294.5 to 254.5) in my journey (goal is 225lbs, rollercoaster weight*).

My routine has been calorie counting and making routines (and indoor cycling, go zwift!). So, I always have grilled chicken in the fridge. Always bagged broccoli, spinach, broccoli slaw ready to steam. Steamer is always on the stove. 2 home made latte's a day, and a cheat meal every two weeks with drinks. Other than that, I only drink water. It's not for everyone but it works for me. I've started to make better decisions for my cheat meals but usually at the same place.

I think the staff at the restaurant likes me because they always give me or my kids freebees, so the bill is always the same. Untouched by inflation. This week I had to go elsewhere. Wow, it came to $35 a plate even for the kids. I can eat for 2 days off $35 (if not longer).

I feel my scrooge McDuck will get me to 225.

*Cedar point USA is the only theme park to post any max weight for rollercoasters (I feel this is a good thing and allows me to know how many rides I will fit on, saves me from walk of shame from not fitting). Although they don't post on all rides the ones they do have a Max weight of 225lbs for some of the more extreme rides. That's my goal. Get on every ride with my kids this winter.

submitted by /u/livingfortheliquid
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u7j9pt/when_you_eat_in_so_often_that_eating_out_gives/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...