Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Trying to get fit in 6 months

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Trying to get fit in 6 months

Hey, I've been lurking this sub for quite some time now but I've only recently decided to post.

I'm a 21 year old male who has been trying to get fit from the very start. This is my first post here but I want to know your experiences in getting fit after a tough life and after a bad break up. This is my first post here but I really need to get some motivation to keep going.

Here are my stats: Age: 21 Height: 5'10" Weight: 175 lbs.

What I'm trying to do is build muscle on my triceps and calves by doing push ups, pull ups and lunges on the days I workout and push ups, pull ups and lunges on the days I don't.

Now, I know that I need to eat a lot of protein to gain muscle but I am on a deficit. I have no idea what to eat and I'm scared of calories. As of now I eat 3 meals a day, 7 hours apart. I am doing 5 push ups, 5 pull ups and 3 lunges every day, with a rest day where I do a few push ups and a single pull up. I'm also taking protein shakes and I'm taking creatine.

I've also decided that I will take a break from lifting for 2 to 3 months. I'll only lift weights 3 times a week and I will be following the following routine: Squats: 3 sets of 5 Deadlifts: 3 sets of 5 Hams: 3 sets of 5 Pull ups: 3 sets of 5 Push ups: 3 sets of 5 Leg deadlifts: 3 sets of 5 Calf raises: 3 sets of 5 Calves: 3 sets of 10

I know that this is way too much for a beginner but I want this to be like a workout program to make myself go. I'm trying to find some motivation to work out so I can work out on my own.

Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it.

submitted by /u/GroAcePaftVan
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ty0dz0/trying_to_get_fit_in_6_months/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...