Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How much weight loss is it reasonable to expect in 8 weeks?

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

How much weight loss is it reasonable to expect in 8 weeks?

(I know this isn’t a healthy approach at all, and that crash diets are bad, but I’m hoping this will kind of kick start the journey, even if I do gain a little back after the initial drop.)

I’m going on holiday in around 8 weeks. Saw a video of myself recently and was devastated. I’d love to be able to take some holiday photos and not hate what I see. But I also don’t want to end up more depressed if I imagine results that just aren’t going to happen. How much difference am I likely to see in 8 weeks? And how many calories should I be aiming for a day? A calculator I used suggests 1600 - but that seems high to me!

For reference: 30F, 198lbs, 5ft4 According to my watch I get about 60 mins exercise per day - but that seems an overestimate to me! My job isn’t super physical and it’s only like a 15 minute walk to the bus stop. Step count varies from like 6000 to 16,000 depending on the day, and I plan to incorporate doing couch to 5K 3 times per week and 2 gym sessions per week.

submitted by /u/whatever3653
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ty06zf/how_much_weight_loss_is_it_reasonable_to_expect/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...