Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Where do I start? I've never been fatter.

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Where do I start? I've never been fatter.

The spring break of 2022 (March) was the last time we would ever see the high school itself. While in lockdown, I was excited because (at the time, 270lbs, 5'9, fat but muscular) I was set to work on myself in private and become the hottest mf I imagined in my head.

Fast-forwarding to graduation (June 2021), I was a massive 380 lbs. Yikes, an extra 110lbs added to the masses. Obviously, I acknowledge certain factors that contribute to my weight gain (finishing football season, binge eating, sitting on my ass all day playing games).

My point of this post is "Where do I start?" I've tried Keto, and have successfully lost 20 lbs in 2 weeks only to feel extremely like-crap and Yoyo-ing back. I've tried simple calorie deficits, but due to certain conditions, The average person loses 2lbs/week whilst I lose 0.2/week.

I started a Sales Rep job, and I know my weight will be the main factor in how I present myself and how I'll feel. So, Do I just man up and deal with the throbbing migraines, keto-breath, and the long sleepless nights? or is there some other easier (and less painful) way?

P.S. I want to lose weight ASAP. I've been fat my whole life. I'm done and ready to move on to the next phase in my life into a new job, out of my parent's house, and into a new body.

submitted by /u/djv-77
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ty26ln/where_do_i_start_ive_never_been_fatter/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...