Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Taking a break from phentermine?

Sunday, April 3, 2022

Taking a break from phentermine?

22F, SW: 262 CW: 246

I was prescribed phentermine by my doctor on Friday. We had a talked about it and ultimately decided that the benefits outweighed the risks, at least in the short term.

But there is something that I forgot to mention at the appointment. In 11 days, I leave for a 10 day trip abroad. I’m considering not taking the phentermine while I’m abroad, just because it’s a new drug to my body and if I were to react poorly in any way, I’d prefer to be at home.

I’ve already emailed my doctor to see what they say. But my question is: has anyone started taking phentermine, stopped taking it for a little bit, and then restarted it? Is it better for me to just wait until I’m back home or is it okay for me to start, take a break, and then restart?

submitted by /u/hollow_standstill
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tvsa2y/taking_a_break_from_phentermine/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...