Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m looking for words of wisdom as I start my journey.

Sunday, April 3, 2022

I’m looking for words of wisdom as I start my journey.

I am a long time lurker on this subreddit and want to start off by saying as a pure observer I have always appreciated the kindness and supportive nature of this community.

This is hard to say ‘out loud’ but here I go. I’m 39M 5’ 9” and 240lbs. Pre-Covid I was 200/210 and I don’t know if is age, stress, or habit changes with wfh but my quality of life and general well being are headed in the wrong direction. Sleep is getting worse (quality) - energy levels plummeting - blood pressure is rising. Pretty much all the markers of a healthy individual are pointed in the wrong direction.

I have been wildly lucky my whole life that being fairly active and athletic that I did not have to monitor my eating habits or movement patterns very closely and felt great. This is no longer the case and I’m feeling a bit lost on where to start.

My why is I want to continue to provide for my wife and children while they depend on me but really even more than that I want be here when my children become adults and (if I’m so lucky) I’d like the opportunity to meet my grandchildren someday.

I have a lot of soul searching and self education ahead of me but if anyone has any words of advice or wisdom for someone starting their journey I am all ears.

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/Teckmar
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tvrak3/im_looking_for_words_of_wisdom_as_i_start_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...