Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: eating a decent amount and still wanting more

Sunday, April 3, 2022

eating a decent amount and still wanting more

I’m 5’7, F22, after almost 9 months of trying to eat healthier I’ve gotten to a point where i think I’m reaching a plateau. I’ve been eating anywhere from 1800-2000 calories a day and trying to get in at least 7500 steps a day. I am currently not going to the gym. The last 2 weeks or so I’ve experienced the most intense, ravenous cravings I’ve ever had - the only thing I want to eat is unhealthy food. The other day I broke out of my calorie limit and had my first binge in at least 6 months. Due to that I gained 3 pounds overnight. Is it possible that I am still not eating enough or lacking nutrients and that’s why I feel like this? I only have 5 more pounds to lose.

submitted by /u/tobiee2455
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tvr14t/eating_a_decent_amount_and_still_wanting_more/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...