Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Started tracking calories, starting to have an idea how much help I need.

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Started tracking calories, starting to have an idea how much help I need.

TLDR: So I recently got a calorie tracker on my phone and am getting better about using it. I just am not having any success changing any eating habits.

Basics: M 5'9" 327ish.

I came down from 385, but that was due to a medication causing issues and that took no changes from me. Now it's the fact I eat lots of prepackaged and processed food. And since I started tracking calories I've been feeling even worse since I see how often I recommended amounts (most days) and just feel so undisciplined. I know this is hard for lots of people but I don't know where to go from here. Cooking is something that I have zero experience with and almost no equipment or space for it. Before I go off the rails and spiral, help me out please?

submitted by /u/ArtisticScholar
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tx9ciq/started_tracking_calories_starting_to_have_an/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...