Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is it possible to stop losing weight and actually gain some when you start to be more active?

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Is it possible to stop losing weight and actually gain some when you start to be more active?

I stopped losing weight since a month ago, which is also the time I started being more active due to my new job, including walking 2+ km outside which I don't do before on a daily basis, and doing cardio workouts 3 times a week.

Before this, I easily lost 2-4 kg just by watching what I eat, and I must admit that I've gone off track with this the same time I started my new job. There's also been a bit of difference in my sleeping pattern and I would usually get 6 hrs of sleep at most.

I've been yo-yoing between 70-71 kg since then. What could possibly be the reason why? I haven't tracked my calories properly in a month too, so I'm starting to do that again. Also, people in my work place are fasting now, and since I don't want them to see me eating, I don't eat too, which in a sense puts me in a fasting mode, too, right?

I usually have my breakfast at 8am and the next meal at around 6 or 7pm.

submitted by /u/poalofx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ty01ld/is_it_possible_to_stop_losing_weight_and_actually/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...