Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Not losing weight at start of cut

Saturday, April 9, 2022

Not losing weight at start of cut

So it’s been 3 weeks now since I started this cut and I’m still stuck at 93kg. This isn’t my first cut so I know how to track my calories including oils and stuff like that but I’m just not losing any weight. In fact my last cut I done around the same amount of activity and ate the same calories and I was constantly losing 0.5kg a week.

So I train with a full body workout 3x a week and get a average heart rate of 150 so I would say I train decently hard. I also average 7-8k daily steps since I started this cut because I was very sedentary before. I would average maybe 1k steps on days I didn’t workout.

I’m eating 2200 calories and I feel like that really doesn’t make sense to be my maintenance calories. My last cut I was also eating 2200 calories and made progress.

My stats are Male, 174cm, 93kg, 21 years old

submitted by /u/Benmyster
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u06w28/not_losing_weight_at_start_of_cut/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...