Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My friends only like to eat out. How can I socialize and still stay on track?

Thursday, April 7, 2022

My friends only like to eat out. How can I socialize and still stay on track?

Where I live there isn’t much to do, but there’s a plethora of amazing food places. Food is a big deal where I live and it’s really the only way people want to socialize out here.

I love going out to eat, but I know going all the time kills my wallet and makes staying on track super hard for me. My friends get offended though when I say I can’t go or that I need to eat a healthy option there because we like to try each other’s food.

I don’t want to give up socializing, but I can’t seem to get around going out to eat.

Any advice?

submitted by /u/catiebrownie
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tyrtrg/my_friends_only_like_to_eat_out_how_can_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...