Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How come I wasn’t gaining weight when I didn’t eat healthy?

Thursday, April 7, 2022

How come I wasn’t gaining weight when I didn’t eat healthy?

I was overweight but I was always at around the same weight. 5’10, 178 pounds, 6 years old, male. I would probably eat like 5 thousand calories a day and exercise like 5 times a week. I had no muscle and only played soccer (maybe like 17-25 hours) but even with that much exercise, 5 thousand calories seemed way too much.

Another question, how accurate are TDEE calcs for teens? I’m 17, exercise around 3 times a week. (just soccer). 155 pounds. It estimates that I can maintain by eating around 2400 cals but that seems so low. I’m eating at 2100 rn and I get pretty hungry between meals. I feel like I would be satisfied with at least 3000 but then I would be gaining weight.

submitted by /u/pulcherrimum
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tyqy30/how_come_i_wasnt_gaining_weight_when_i_didnt_eat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...