Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I just turned down chips and ice cream!

Saturday, April 9, 2022

I just turned down chips and ice cream!

(Happy vent I guess?)

Like the title says I managed to turn down my to hardest to overcome cravings! Normally during my Period (gross I know but I’m proud of myself and I don’t have anyone else to tell) I tent to crave spicy chips and chocolate because they tend to have iron in them and of course I’m losing a significant amount of blood (again goss I know and I’m sorry) but instead of giving into my cravings I just grabbed a bottle of water and and took some iron supplements

For the past week I haven’t had any high calorie foods and the smallest amount of carbs possible and been keeping the 2-3 meals I eat under 400cal and been staying away from all snacks and even though it was hard as hell I’m not giving into my cravings and I’m sticking with the proper calories and not breaking my streak

submitted by /u/Retta_Noona
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u0780w/i_just_turned_down_chips_and_ice_cream/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...