Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hit one-derland finally!

Saturday, April 9, 2022

Hit one-derland finally!

I’m 6 months postpartum, and gained roughly 80 pounds, reaching 250 by the time I gave birth. Granted, I lost 20 pounds almost immediately thanks to baby + swelling leaving my body, but being 228 at 5’4 was still less than ideal. My healthy weight pre-pregnancy was roughly in the 140s-150s (I lift weights and have always been a curvier, denser girl) and I felt like an alien in my own body.

However, I’ve been slowly tweaking my habits since January and in March got more serious with tracking and working out a minimum of three times a week. I was stuck at 200 for two weeks and felt super discouraged being SO CLOSE and not seeing the scale move after great adherence to the plan.

And then this morning - there it was, 199.0 :’)

submitted by /u/Dumbbeechdisease
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u05xiy/hit_onederland_finally/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...