Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Calorie deficit just stopped working out of nowhere? Advice please?

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Calorie deficit just stopped working out of nowhere? Advice please?

(5’2, female, 119lbs) I’ve been eating in my deficit of 1500cals for almost a year now and it’s worked perfectly for me, I’ve lost 30 lbs so far from it and only have 9 lbs left to go, it’s worked perfect, until a few days ago. I’ve been eating in my deficit & sleeping well but I haven’t been losing any weight, it’s making me so upset and I’m staring to feel helpless. Any advice as of why this might be happening and how to fix it?

submitted by /u/abby478
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tuzysh/calorie_deficit_just_stopped_working_out_of/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...