Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: fat distribution

Saturday, April 2, 2022

fat distribution

hello all! I'm a 6 foot 17 year old and I weigh 272, my highest was around 315, I have some inquiries about my weight distribution, I have been obese since about 6 or 7 years old, I've never had rolls or looked extremely huge, when I was a kid I just had a bit of a stomach but had fatty liver extremely early (I believe I'm also genetically predisposed) I am curious about my weight distribution, I know I'll probably have some loose skin in my arms which will be easy to fill with muscle, I was wondering how my fat distribution is and if you think I will have loose skin in my stomach ? I have almost no fat in my chest, so where my boobs are is pretty much where my ribcage starts, I know I have a huge frame, and I wasted it on being this big :/.

https://imgur.com/a/ZfhIWMf

submitted by /u/Royaldevill
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tuw8ly/fat_distribution/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...