Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Stuck and could use advice

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Stuck and could use advice

On February 12th 2021 I, a 5’8 24y/o male weighed 264 pounds. I got my shit together, started counting calories and doing light cardio (30 mins elliptical, 30 mins walking).

Lost 75 pounds by late July and have kept it off (mostly maintaining with a few plus or minus every week).

My issue is I can’t seem to lose the last 25. I don’t know what to do. If anybody can share advice/experience/thoughts it would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/runedued
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/so0ejf/stuck_and_could_use_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...