Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Talk to me about BMR.

Monday, July 11, 2022

Talk to me about BMR.

I’m about two years in my journey. I’ve lost 100 pounds. I still have a lot of fat on my mid section/lower abs. I strength train 3x a week, cardio 2-3x as well. Eat in a calorie deficit.

I was told my bariatric doctor that the way to increase your BMR is to work out. Is that true? Does this have to do with muscle production? I find that as I’ve gotten stronger I can (occasionally) eat a poor meal at McDonald’s and the scale won’t drastically change.

I would like to keep my bmr higher so that I can continue to eat normally but I was told that it goes down if you continue to calorie restrict

submitted by /u/CrowFliesatdawn1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vwpyqy/talk_to_me_about_bmr/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...