Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Guilty from the usual

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Guilty from the usual

I know these posts happen all the time, but for the last 10 days I have been doing at least 30000 steps a day (one day got to 50000) and eating 1200 exactly. I am 5ft5 and was 68.7KG. Yesterday I ate a full pizza after an extremely hard day at work (I work as an ops manager for a high risk youth crisis program). I feel like shit as I got on the scale and now back to 70kg. I started at 76KG in april. In my mind I know I just need to get back on the horse ans I will....I think I am just looking for some reassurance, my partner doesnt understand he just says it doesnt matger what I weigh (very sweet, but it does to me). I am venting and I love the support this community gives so reaching out to everyone. I need my head back in the game. It is so dumb for this to affect me in this way

submitted by /u/sweetdeejokesonme
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vtyj1l/guilty_from_the_usual/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...