Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Some victories I want to share, down 17lbs! :) SV/NSV

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Some victories I want to share, down 17lbs! :) SV/NSV

Hi everyone! Little info:

SW: 242 CW: 225 Height: 5'0

So I restarted my weightloss journey in May, next week will be a full month! So far I'm down 8 pounds. I started trying to lose weight in December of last year, and did lose some, gained a bit back due to falling off the wagon. Overall I am down a total 17 pounds from my highest weight! I'm now finally starting to see physical results other than just the scale. This is the lowest weight I have been in 6 years, I am shocked. So much so that this morning I went to grab my 10 pound weight to make sure my scale was working LOL.

I had a moment a couple weeks ago where I was SO frustrated with the scale, so much so it actually really put me in a bad mood. I had been the same weight for almost the whole week, now I know that's silly now looking back on it, but this is exactly why I would fail every single time I tried.

So I started to snack, I was insatiably hungry. I ended up going 600 calories over my deficit that day, I thankfully didn't go on a fast food bender (I usually do that). It taught me the biggest lesson I've learned so far, and it's that I really do use food when I'm upset. I didn't really think I did that, but wow it was eye opening. Laying in bed that night though I did something I never did before, I told myself to stay consistent. Wake up tomorrow, and continue on. I have been in my deficit every week since then. That weigh in could have caused me to quit before, but here I am down 4 more pounds. I'm proud of myself, I pushed myself more than I ever have before.

submitted by /u/orangeswild63
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v79264/some_victories_i_want_to_share_down_17lbs_svnsv/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...