Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: More to go but big achievement today

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

More to go but big achievement today

I was shocked today when I saw it. I was 199.4. It has been 4 years since I last was below 200 pounds. I have lost 26 pounds since really starting to worry about what I’m eating. I have had some awful days in the last 2 months. My girlfriend of 5 years left me to look for other guys and I was broken when I started this. I was looking for anyway to make me feel better after being torn down by the one person I never thought would. I have a long way to go till I get to my goal of 150 or seeing any real results. I’m gonna do better by myself than I ever could do with her tearing me down! Keep making gains everyone!

submitted by /u/OneForestOne99
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v79w1w/more_to_go_but_big_achievement_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...