Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Newfound sense of self after losing weight for the first time

Thursday, June 2, 2022

Newfound sense of self after losing weight for the first time

Like most people, I gained about 10 to 12 pounds for the past two years. I also found out in early February that I had a disc injury that was causing me some severe pain.

I was not feeling myself, and for the first time ever I was finding myself trying to lose weight. I quickly realize that calorie counting is not fantastic for my mental health, and I was learning some great workouts through physical therapy. I started applying everything I was learning and started lifting weights at the gym. After about three months, I found that I have lost most of the weight that I wasn’t enjoying. I now also workout for health rather than aesthetics!

I have gained so much respect for anybody trying to lose weight after experiencing how mentally draining it can be. Thankful for sub reddits like this!

submitted by /u/nutbutpicklesammy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v3lcby/newfound_sense_of_self_after_losing_weight_for/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...