Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day One:Cardio+Diet

Thursday, June 2, 2022

Day One:Cardio+Diet

Today is my first actual day applying some of the advice people put on my other post.Today I had mainly fruits and and some salmon for protein.I drank about 32 ounces of water so far(I was drinking a diet iced tea earlier in the day).I had a little bit of cardio in today because I went to gym class and mainly ran around the track.

I am now getting ready to ride my bike around for a while and do some stretching.Hopefully I will be able to see some improvement soon.(thanks for all the support and advice btw❤️) 
submitted by /u/Training-Sense-7635
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v3laxv/day_onecardiodiet/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...