Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My mind still doesn't comprehend my new body

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

My mind still doesn't comprehend my new body

It's so strange how my thoughts are still playing catch up with my new body. I used to be asked by family members not to sit on their furniture when I came over, in fear that I'd break it, so I still feel compelled ask them if it's okay that I sit on things when I go over. I was accustomed to always researching the weight limit on things, so sometimes I forget I don't have to.

I used to have to get most of my clothes altered to fit my body, often buying 2 button-up shirts to make into one, so it's insane that I can just walk into a store and buy ONE of what I want. I still go straight for the bottom of the pile or the back of the rack, for the XXLs, even though I'm a medium. I still have my old orders memorized at fast food restaurants. I still have creams and lotions to minimize discoloration of my skin and forget I don't need to apply them anymore. I still automatically adjust myself and my clothes when I sit down, even though I don't need to as much anymore.

It's truly truly wild and I don't know if I'll ever get used to it but if anyone who just started their journey is reading this, keep going, please keep going, because it's so worth it.

submitted by /u/edamamecheesecake
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v7bdns/my_mind_still_doesnt_comprehend_my_new_body/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...