Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Proud of where I am!

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Proud of where I am!

I’m new to this subreddit, but I just wanted to share my mental and physical shift!

In the past, I have relied solely on EDs to lose weight. I would eat a small cup or fruit and have one protein shake a day.

This is the first time I have actually been motivated to work out, watch what I eat and track my foods, but still allow myself to eat what I want - in moderation! This is the longest I have gone focusing on actually making my body healthy — not just to focus on the aesthetics I grew up seeing on models and celebrities. I’ve gone four weeks and I’m down 5 pounds, just 10 more pounds until I hit my goal weight! I’m feeling stronger for the first time in my life, feeling more energetic, combating my depression by movement, and actually sleeping well!

submitted by /u/BlooberrySoftServe
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v7dnyd/proud_of_where_i_am/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...