Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: afraid because of stretchmarks and loose skin

Monday, June 6, 2022

afraid because of stretchmarks and loose skin

I'm almost 19 and I've been an obese teen which has caused me to miss out a lot on friends, social events and I've just hidden myself as much as possible. A month ago I began my weight loss journey and I've lost 5kg up to now. I'm so scared though cause I already have terrible stretchmarks on my arms, back, legs and stomach. I was also told that I'll never be able to date anyone under 35 when I get the loose skin and have stretchmarks. I have 30-35kg more to lose to reach my goal weight. I have acne scars as well, so I just look like shit. My breasts already sag enough and I'm prepared to have further sagging after weight loss, they'll look like an 80 year old's. I don't know how I'll afford the surgery to remove it though. I just fucking hate the fact that I got to this point and that healthy habits were never a part of my life during childhood.

submitted by /u/throwawaybecozyaknow
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v6em72/afraid_because_of_stretchmarks_and_loose_skin/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...