Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Favorite way to get your chocolate fix?

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Favorite way to get your chocolate fix?

Hi everyone! I'm new here, but not new to losing weight. I intend to be successful this time for my own long-term well-being and general happiness.

I have found that chocolate is a major hurdle for me. I have used it all my life as balm for any emotion that I've been feeling.

I don't want to rule it out completely because I know I'm only setting myself up for failure if I do. On the other hand, I'm afraid of even just casually overindulging. I've already incorporated unsweetened cocoa powder into my protein shakes and have been enjoying them significantly more. But I'm wondering if folks have other ways of having (even just a little) chocolate in their lifestyle. TIA!

submitted by /u/Dogcam62
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vw3blg/favorite_way_to_get_your_chocolate_fix/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...