Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Has anyone got any experience with a gastric balloon?

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Has anyone got any experience with a gastric balloon?

Hi I’ve been lurking on this sun for years. I’ve spent most of my life with a ‘the diet starts Monday’ attitude. I’ve had some small successes but mostly nothing sticks. I have a 3 yo and a 4 mo and am at the pointy end of my 30s. I really want to lose weight but I have struggled for so many years and my confidence is shot.

My mum mentioned to me the gastric balloon procedure. I’ve always been hesitant to have surgery with a band or sleeve but this seems much less invasive. Just wondering if anyone here has any experience with the balloon and if you have any thoughts you’d like to share about it. Thanks

submitted by /u/princessellesmere
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v5nzx2/has_anyone_got_any_experience_with_a_gastric/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...