Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: This has been a lot easier than i expected.

Monday, April 4, 2022

This has been a lot easier than i expected.

Obviously difficulty for weight loss varies from person to person, but personally i have been shocked at how easy this has been so far. I’ve lost my first 5 pounds in a little under id say 4 weeks? I’ve been overweight my entire life and always told myself i would get off my ass and do something about it but my fear always prevented me from doing anything about it. I just love food and being lazy , and in all honesty that has hardly changed since i started. I’ve just had to make a few lifestyle changes , and it hasn’t been hard on me at all. I’ve been doing CICO and light working out 5 days a week and i’m really proud of my progress! Growing up i always watched my parents going on diets and programs all of the time , and i always saw them cutting out all of my favourite foods or anything good really so that was always my perception of weight loss. Doing CICO i’ve limited my calories to 1, 450 a day and i’m really loving it! I still eat whatever food i’m craving , if i know i want fast food a certain day i will plan accordingly . Today i ate a fat burrito, starbucks drink , a foot long sub , and chocolate strawberries and i didn’t even go over my limit!!! I feel so refreshed with myself, and while 5 pounds hasn’t been enough to see any physical changes yet (221 -> 216.2) , i think i’ve noticed my actual favourite thing about this journey. I feel STRONG!! I can finally walk up my 2 lengths of stairs without feeling out of breath, when i flex my bicep is hard as a rock!!!!! I feel really proud of myself. While i know this isn’t everyone’s experience , i feel very lucky and proud of myself to have this experience so far . Don’t let media trick you into the idea that you have to flip your whole world upside down for weight loss, don’t let anyone discourage you! We can all do this ! 💗💪

submitted by /u/shimmeringrosee
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/twm3fz/this_has_been_a_lot_easier_than_i_expected/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...