Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Two massive goals in one week!

Monday, June 21, 2021

Two massive goals in one week!

This week I reached 30kg lost as well as dropping below 200lbs for the first time since I was a teenager!

Starting weight: 120kg (264.5lbs) Current weight: 90kg (198.5lbs)

Next goal is 36kg down (30% of my starting weight), and the following one is 80kg.

Things that have helped me:

-Mental health assistance to work on healthier coping strategies than comfort eating.

-Liraglutide. I know it’s not for everyone but I have a disease that makes exercise difficult, and can make healthy food prep difficult. Liraglutide has been the extra support I’ve needed to overcome the extra difficulties the disease provides.

-Supportive partner. I tried to make different meals for him and our daughter to start with but it was too much work so he’s drastically changed his diet too. He needs a huge daily calorie intake (tall men 😒) so he gets some differences but he certainly eats a lot healthier now.

-But it’s pretty much been the hard slog you all know: calorie deficit pretty much every day for months on end. That’s why I’m proud of myself 😊

submitted by /u/StarsThrewDownSpears
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o5bffb/two_massive_goals_in_one_week/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...