Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Help with temptation when working hospitality?

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Help with temptation when working hospitality?

A long time lurker here!

Since March last year I've lost around 14kg doing CICO and exersizing at home (bc of lockdown).

I've got a new job since in a restaurant/bar and starting to struggle with not eating the free food we get given. Usually the chefs will make extra at the end of a shift for us as to not throw away too much.

I hate wasting food and find it really hard not to have some. It's usually pizza, pastries, fries, chicken etc.

I've been 'good' so far, maybe have one slice and physically force myself not to have more. It's not that I'm hungry bc I bring my own food from home.

I'm just struggling to say no :/

submitted by /u/christonabike99
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o8btyj/help_with_temptation_when_working_hospitality/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...