Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The grind is merciless and any falter destroys all progress.

Monday, June 28, 2021

The grind is merciless and any falter destroys all progress.

I'm having a difficult time, friends. Right now I eat 2k calories per day and walk 2-3km every day except on weekends (Going to start doing weekends too now...). It is hard to maintain 2k calories and I am often struggling to keep it as such, so although I'd like to go down to 1800 I'll wait until I fully adjust.

I've been dieting for a couple of months now. I've gone down 5kg at most but always make it back. I went to a friend's party on Saturday and we ate junk food. I though "hey I've been eating well and going on my walks every day, I can eat some junkfood one meal and be fine, right?" Wrong. Gained 3kg from one evening destroying 2 weeks of progress. This is how it always goes. 2 weeks of discipline and hunger and one eveing that destroys all the progress. I'm so exhausted you guys. I'm sad all the damn time. Before at least I had food to get me some of that serotonin, how am I supposed to be hungry, sad and alone until I get some results? It feels impossible.

submitted by /u/FatTheMagnificent
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o9hfwo/the_grind_is_merciless_and_any_falter_destroys/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...