Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost 25 lbs and made my cardiologists day

Friday, June 25, 2021

Lost 25 lbs and made my cardiologists day

I've been dealing with a ton of health and psychiatric issues the last few years and it led to a lot of weight gain and a mild arrhythmia. I've been on a thyroid suppressant and beta blocker for a few months now, which has allowed me to start exercising and eating a caloric defecit again (my mild hyperthyroidism was making me famished but I wasnt able to burn enough to compensate).

At yesterday's cardiologist check up she was sooo proud that I've lost 25 lbs and thrilled my HR and symptoms have significantly improved. She literally told me I made her day and "I don't get to have many visits like this" (most her patients are seniors). And that made MY day! lol

Anyway, it was so sweet I had to share :)

submitted by /u/_viciouscirce_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o7qcwz/lost_25_lbs_and_made_my_cardiologists_day/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...