Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m no longer overweight!

Friday, June 25, 2021

I’m no longer overweight!

I’m now just barely in the normal weight range for my height. I stepped on the scale this morning and I had just squeaked down .4lbs into that healthy range, but there I was.

I still have a little bit to go because obviously I’d like to be securely in that range, but I’m gonna celebrate this.

I owe y’all so much. I’m more of a lurker, but I’m here with my upvotes cheering each and every one of you on. I love celebrating y’all’s success. You make me believe in myself. I deeply appreciate the vulnerability so many of you show when you share your frustrations and setbacks. When things aren’t going perfectly for me, I’m able to tell myself it’s okay because I’ve seen y’all stumble and still have success.

Also, this might sound silly, but when my own willpower and motivation lagged, I had this tiny voice in my head that was like, “you gotta make them proud.”

So thank you, lovely internet strangers. Thank you for building this supportive space. Thank you for sharing resources that taught me about my body, that empowered me to make changes, that helped me build a better mindset around my body and my health.

Y’all are freaking awesome!

submitted by /u/HeyItsJuls
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o7oate/im_no_longer_overweight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...