Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Happy at my progress

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Happy at my progress

I am 5'7 and have been steadily losing weight since I left an abusive relationship (my ex would get angry if I wasn't having incredibly large portion sizes and eating junk food with it. Stress from the relationship also made me snack). I wasn't too bad before and was 136 lbs at the start, but over a period of 7 months, I am down to 121 - 122 lbs (for me it was mostly moving to a vegetarian diet at home, cutting out junk food and eating healthier followed by exercise where it was usually 30 minutes some days on the treadmill, a walk, dance, aerobics, or elliptical).

I am thrilled with where I am at. The only thing that sucks is now none of my clothes really fit. They all look pretty baggy on me and I have no idea what my size is anymore.

submitted by /u/seizonnokamen
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o8bt8i/happy_at_my_progress/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...