Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Feeling discouraged cos after week of trying to eat healthy I have gained 1kg

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Feeling discouraged cos after week of trying to eat healthy I have gained 1kg

Hello all,

A bit over a week ago I decided to start tracking how I'm eating. I don't do food journals or calorie counting cos I haven't learnt to do it in a healthy way, and it always turns into eating as little calories as possible and then binging and stopping.

This time I'm tracking the days I've been active or exercised, and mark my eating in different categories as: 1. Great eating day! 2. Pretty decent but could have done better 3. Oops not good

For the whole week I've been active and eaten well, I've eaten healthy meals regularly. All my days have been either 1 or 2 in my categories.

Last week's Saturday I weighed 84.9kg and today 85.8kg. I feel so discouraged that I thought I was doing well but the scales disagree. I know I shouldn't worry as it might be normal fluctuation but it makes me just want to give up.

submitted by /u/nahjulia
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o8tyes/feeling_discouraged_cos_after_week_of_trying_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...