Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I think I messed up my metabolism. I don’t know what to do

Monday, June 28, 2021

I think I messed up my metabolism. I don’t know what to do

I’m a 20 year old 5’7 185 pound female, I’ve lost around 20 pounds since I started to track my calories in April but I made the mistake of eating only 1100 calories. Everybody told me not to but I didn’t listen and now I can’t seem to lose anymore weight, I feel constantly nauseous and I’m starving all day and if I eat over my deficit the scale goes up. I wish I could start weightlifting but I only do around 1h of cardio daily, since I can’t go to the gym because of the pandemic (I live in a third world country) and I really don’t know which other exercise I could do besides jogging and jumping rope, does anybody know what I should do? I feel like I’m stuck and honestly my mental health is going downhill too. (sorry for my english btw)

submitted by /u/idkwtfimdoinggg
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o9e1qo/i_think_i_messed_up_my_metabolism_i_dont_know/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...