Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Had to get my bridesmaids dress altered

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Had to get my bridesmaids dress altered

My oldest and one of my best friends is getting married next month and I’m a bridesmaid. When I first tried on this dress 8 months ago, I weighed 80kg/176lbs (down from 87kg/191lbs) and felt very frumpy in it. I wanted to be the hot bridesmaid! I was already on a weight loss journey but this “before” pic spurred me on.

I lost the weight through CICO and daily exercise, that’s it. I have no special secret or hacks to lose weight, much to the disappointment of many people who ask me for tips!!

I am now maintaining 56kg/123lbs (total 31kg/68lbs lost) and I just tried on my dress again today after getting it altered. I’m very proud of the after picture and I can’t wait to show off the new me at the wedding haha.

I’ve had a tough journey, with backlash from family members over how much weight I’ve lost, and I still have some bad days with regards overeating but I am so proud of how far I’ve come.

https://imgur.com/a/ZGv8rFp

submitted by /u/ZombieShellGrrr
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o945ux/had_to_get_my_bridesmaids_dress_altered/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...