Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Anyone have smoothies recipes?

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Anyone have smoothies recipes?

Hey, haven't posted on this page before but I lost 100 lbs over a year ago, however I've gained half of that back and am not just stuck in the 290s. I'm finding it really hard to lose weight again. I know I can do it but i just haven't been trying recently. I'm a evening shift cna. Occasionally I'll do night shift. I usually never eat at work unless I do a double. Therefore im usually super hungry when i get home and never want to eat anything healthy, and always eat too much. I was thinking if I bring a "meal replacement-like" smoothie to work they would be something quick and filling that I wouldnt have to take a break for. I used to make them with plain yogurt, spinach, fruit, and ice. But I see alot of people using protein powders and random seeds and stuff. Is that something I should be using?

submitted by /u/chronicallychronic98
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o66ww5/anyone_have_smoothies_recipes/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...