Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can I lose 8kg over the summer?

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Can I lose 8kg over the summer?

Hi, everyone. I'm a new mom to a beautiful 11weeks old girl. Over the course of my pregnancy I've gained more than I wanted (I felt nauseous and dizzy whenever my stomach was empty and I got a pinched nerve from the bump so very little movement). Now weigh some 78kg (172lbs), after dropping some initially after the birth. My family are mostly teachers so I will have more support and time to exercise over the summer holidays and I'd love to use that to lose a substantial amount of weight. Also from the September I'm coming back to work part-time, so it would be easier for me to go more steady then and have the good habits in place.

My question is, is my goal possible? I weigh 78kg (172lbs) and am 165cm (5ft5). I used to weigh about 66kg (145lbs) before the pregnancy and would love to get back to that eventually. For now my goal is to get to 70kgs so I need to lose 8 (17lbs). I am breastfeeding and substituting with a bit of formula. Can I do this? Any tips? I am counting calories and walking with the stroller as much as possible.

submitted by /u/KnittingforHouselves
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/oavfaf/can_i_lose_8kg_over_the_summer/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...