Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Swimming - is it really a workout?

Friday, June 25, 2021

Swimming - is it really a workout?

Okay, title is a bit dramatic. But for those that swim slow (like me!) Terribly slow where its actually enjoyable/relaxing - is it a workout? I swam today for about 50 minutes, did about 40 lengths of the pool and I loved it. But, at my current place (which I do hope to improve) it doesn't feel like a workout. Compare it to the likes of cycling/jogging etc it's a world away!

Just wondering, I'm sure it's doing some good, but I guess I need to be going faster, pushing a little more to feel like a workout?

It's only my second swim in a long time so early days but would love to hear your thoughts and tips on improving!

submitted by /u/imadeittonz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o7o5u3/swimming_is_it_really_a_workout/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...