Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: stuck in a plateau for 5 weeks, tried pretty much everything to break it, nothing works

Thursday, June 24, 2021

stuck in a plateau for 5 weeks, tried pretty much everything to break it, nothing works

(F, 5'2" (157cm), SW- 119lbs (54kg), CW- 113lbs (51.3kg), GW- 105lbs (48kg))

I've been stuck in a plateau for almost five weeks and I don't know what to do at this point.

I started the cico diet about two months ago, with the goal of losing about 15 lbs. I've been eating around 1200-1300 calories a day and doing cardio almost daily. I succesfully lost 6 lbs in a month, and then got stuck at 113lbs (both my weight and my measurments are stuck, so no, I'm not gaining muscle).

I feel like I've tried every trick in the book to try and break it, but nothing has worked so far.

Eating at a calorie surplus ( ~2200) for 2 days? Nothing.

Eating maintainance calories ( ~1700) for a week? Nothing.

Eating at a smaller deficit ( ~1400) for a week? Nothing.

Eating at a larger deficit ( ~1000) for about 3 days? Nothing.

Water fasting for 36 hous? Nothing.

I'm absolutely sure I'm counting my calories correctly, I use MyFitnessPal, I cook everything myself and I'm very precise when it comes to measuring ingredients, and when I eat something I don't know the exact calorie count of I always overestimate. I'm also sure the scale works because other people use it as well.

I'm getting seriously desperate, any advice?

submitted by /u/kurt_xx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o729ak/stuck_in_a_plateau_for_5_weeks_tried_pretty_much/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...