Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I know it's natural but weight fluctuations day-to-day drive me crazy

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

I know it's natural but weight fluctuations day-to-day drive me crazy

I know I shouldn't weigh myself every day because it's a recipe for frustration, but I like having the data and seeing the gradual downward slope. I'm also afraid that if I weigh myself once per week, I will either (1) weigh myself on only days where I'm retaining a lot of water (or on my period or ovulating) and it'll be discouraging; or (2) let myself go and not realize it.

But anyway. It drives me CRAZY when the scale fluctuates so much over just a day. Two days ago I was at my lowest weight since I had my kids - 132. I felt AMAZING. I was so confident all day. Then yesterday morning when I stepped on the scale - 134. Same this morning, 134. It was like someone just let all the air out of me.

I know there's a million reasons for it that aren't related to actual weight gain because of overeating. But it makes me feel like the 132 was a mistake, or the scale was broken, or something. Feels bad man.

submitted by /u/itsirtou
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o6b4ke/i_know_its_natural_but_weight_fluctuations/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...